Speech Pathology - ENT Clinics of San Antonio
Ear, Nose and Throat Clinics of San Antonio added speech services to the practice in 1998 to offer our patients a multi-disciplinary approach. State of the art equipment is used for assessment and treatment.
Our Speech Pathologists work closely with the physicians and are specially trained to assess adults and children.
Adult Population: The clinicians trained to treat adults specialize in voice and swallowing. They will make recommendations regarding non-medical solutions to your complaints which may include:
- Vocal fatigue
- Pain when speaking
- Throat clearing
- Difficulty swallowing
- Sensation of lump in throat
- Feeling of throat closing up
They also enjoy treating patients with neurogenic disorders including stroke, Parkinson’s disease, ALS and Myasthenia Gravis. Our speech pathologists are trained to use Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) in addition to traditional therapies used for swallowing problems.
Most insurance plans are accepted and our office will help you verify benefits prior to your appointment.
We are accepting referrals for:
- Laryngeal Videostroboscopy "Videostrobe"
- Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing with Sensory Testing(FEESST)
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
- Swallowing Disorders
- Language Disorders
- Articulation Disorders
- Myofunctional Disorders
- VitalStim® Therapy for Swallowing Disorders (PDF)
- Evaluation and Therapy for Voice Disorders
- Paradoxical Vocal Cord Dysfunction (PDF)
- Chronic Cough
- Laryngectomy Care including TEP
Speech Pathology Forms
The following forms are available for download in PDF format and may be filled out before your initial appointment. To view or print these forms you will need the free Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems, Inc. installed on your computer.